The eleventh in a series of conferences sponsored every four years by the US Forest Service, Forest Products Laboratory and Forest Products Society, this conference is designed to bring together all the parties with a special interest in adhesives for wood and biomass. Whether you are an adhesive supplier or user of the downstream product from industry, academia, government, or NGO sector, this conference provides an opportunity to interact with over 200 leaders in the field (half academic, half industry) from around the world and hear about the latest developments.
Whether you are an adhesive supplier or user or user of the downstream product; from industry, academia, government, or NGO, this conference provides a unique opportunity. Don't wait another 4 years.
If your business depends on having solid technical knowledge about glued wood products, this meeting is for you. We recruit the best technical thinking in the field of wood adhesives so you get the most value for your time invested and will have access to the proceedings.
- Structure and properties of adhesive systems
- Bonding untraditional substrates
- New wood-based bonded products
- Bio-based and novel raw materials andadhesive systems, resin chemistry
- Issues with commercial implementation ofnew adhesives
- Impact of regulations and consumer preference
- Fundamental understanding of wood bondingand adhesive-substrate interactions
- Engineered wood
- Analytical and testing methodology
- Energy concerns and opportunities
- Other applications
Call for Papers has been issued. Deadline April 1, 2017. Learn more
For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Scott Springmier, Forest Products Society Executive Director email firstname.lastname@example.org.