WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Who should attend:
- Researchers and educators
- Producers and potential producers
- Suppliers of wood and biofiber
- Suppliers of equipment and services
- Consultants and engineers
The Advancements in Fiber-Polymer Composites: Wood Fiber, Natural Fibers, and Nanocellulose will be held on May 6-7, 2013 and will bring together international experts from the scientific, technical, and commercial communities to encourage the exchange and dissemination of information on the latest advances and future opportunities for these materials.