How Can FPS Benefit You?
- Academics – Publish, network with peers and industry, stay current with industry news and new research findings.
- Students – Publish, gain practical information, network with potential employers, and get to know the right people within your chosen field.
- Industry Professionals – Connect with the best and brightest in your field, collaborate with service providers, learn about new developments, enhance recruiting, connect with academia on new, current, and future research.
- Service Providers – (engineering firms, consultants, etc.) Locate and develop customers, gain information to expand business, stay current with industry news, strengthen your network.
- Suppliers – Network with the 'doers', find out what’s going on, develop sales contacts, refine new product ideas, find potential employees.
FPS Members Receive:
- Regular News/technical updates – Forest Products Report (weekly), FPS E-Update, (monthly)
- Technical and Practical Information – Subscriptions to Forest Products Journal, International Journal of Forest Engineering, Wood Design Focus, and Engineered Wood Journal
- Extensive Research Tools – Access to FPS’s Knowledge Base
- Expanded Network – Member directory
- Access to Conferences and Courses – discounted registration and VIP benefits at FPS events
What Does it Cost?
|Individual||$155 US (1 year)||Developing Country||$35 US|
|$295 US (2 years)||see list of countries|
$420 US (3 years)
|Student||$25 US||available only to past individual members|